How to create my own collection?
Each user of our site can create entire collections in addition to the ability to make individual NFT cards. Usually, collections have a common theme as a holiday, an image style, or a character.
- 1.Upload your first NFT, click on the Upload button in the upper right corner.
- 2.Upload the image, fulfill the greeting card information, and select the blockchain system.
- 3.Below previous field, there will be a menu with a choice of Collections. The default is a Cruzo collection. If you already have created collections, then you can select them, and then a postcard will join them after creation. If you want to create a new collection, click on the plus button.
A new window for creating a collection will be popped up. There are obligatory fields like a name of a collection, and a symbol.
Good to know:
You can immediately upload an avatar, or a cover of the collection, give it a description, specify an random URL, and attach social media links. You can change this at any time.
After you have entered the necessary information, you have to confirm the creation of the collection on the site and in your wallet.
The new collection will appear in the relevant field of the NFT postcard creation window.
Next, you will need to:
- Select whether your NFT is for sale.
- If it is for sale, then set its cost.
- Specify the number of copies.
- Confirm the action on the site as well as in your wallet.
- It's done! Your NFT is created and placed in the appropriate collection. You can view it in your profile in the Collections tab.
In the future, if you want to add new NFTs to this collection, just select them in the appropriate field during the creation of your postcard.