How to create an NFT postcard?
If you feel that you have the power and a desire to create, then you can become a Creator on our platform easily.
The main part of the work is the process of creating a card. It is something like cooking. You should mix appropriate ingredients like a balanced design, harmonious colors, sincere wishes, recognizable shapes, a desire to share joy with others, and a good mood in the right proportions. When it is done and has become an image, then you have to put it in the oven to cook it.
Cruzo can be that "oven" because here your image will turn into an NFT, which can be sold, bought, donated, or kept as a memento.
To do it click on the “Upload” button in the upper right corner of the site. If this is your first time on the site, you will need to connect your wallet.
If you have already connected your wallet, the window to create NFT will open, in which you need to fill in the required information one by one.
- First, download the created card.
- Next, specify its name and add a description. Keep in mind that the words in the title will be considered by a user during the search - it would be good if you identify the holiday or event for which the card is dedicated. A well-developed description also increases your chances of a successful sale.
- After that, choose a blockchain network in which an NFT will be minted. You should pay attention to which network your wallet supports due to the fact that they should be the same.
- Next, you need to choose a collection. This can be an existing collection, like the Cruzo collection, or you can create your own.
- Now it is important to decide: are you going to sell the card now or do you want to keep it for yourself? If you want to sell it, then click on the "Fixed price" button and set the price for one copy. If you don't want to sell it, then select the "Not for sale" variant.
- After the previous stage, you should specify the number of copies. The fewer copies, the higher the uniqueness and value of the postcard. At the same time, one postcard can make only one person happy, while 100 can a hundred! So keep the balance.
- In the end, you should add tags. Pay attention here, because this will determine how your work can be found while searching.
When you filled out all the fields and made sure all information is correct, feel free to click on the "Create Item" button.
Your wallet will be opened, where you need to confirm the transaction. A few seconds of waiting and your card turns into an NFT! You can find it in the "Owned" tab by tapping on the human icon in the upper right corner and selecting "Profile".